Warehouse Manager at Gabsdan Ventures
Location: Isolo, Lagos
How to Apply
Gabsdan Ventures, an FMCG company, is currently recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Manager
Location: Isolo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Design standard warehouse operational procedures and policies.
- Plan and coordinate daily warehouse operational activities and assign task to team members to optimize output during working hours
- Coordinate the supply chain process and systems for all trucks moving in/out of the warehouse and ensure efficient receipt, storage, and dispatch of goods to all relevant parties.
- Plan periodically plan capacity requirements for warehouse.
- Maintain accurate documentation of goods and transit records, and ensure operational procedures are followed for activities such as verification of incoming and outgoing trucks.
- Lead repackaging of damaged products, and repacking initiatives for brand promotions.
- Implement proactive controls to mitigate stock risk / shrinkage, capturing errors, and document incompletion
- Implement proactive controls for staff training and development, process speed, overall system integrity, safe, efficient and effective segregation of duties.
- Implement safety procedures and standards in warehouse operations.
- Ensure that health and safety policies and procedures are implemented in the warehouse.
- Ensure that all goods that are dispatched from the warehouse are correctly packed damage free.
- To implement flexibility, speed and sprightly moving products from the loading bay to the designated storage area, prompt inventory processing to deal with exceptional situations i.e., theft/pilferage, external disruption, stock contamination and other natural disaster.
- Monitor storage temperature to avoid product damages.
- Projection of space requirement both short term and long term.
- To ensure zero product damages and obsolescence by ensuring FMFO / FEFO, proper handling and timely communication to concerned stakeholders.
- Manage the warehouse operating system for effective stock control and record management, and maintain accurate inventory of all supplies.
- Develop strategies to streamline processes and reduce costs.
- To draw up and implement warehouse management strategy.
- Implementation of Best-in-Class warehousing standards & practices for each product class.
- To implement effective controls and processes in warehouse inventory management
- Implementation of storage types to ensure effective balance between maximum space utilization, storage cost and FMFO/FEFO compliance
- Interface and liaise with all regulatory bodies, and ensure compliance with all Legal and statutory regulatory agencies including Nigerian Customs for the clearance of all shipments.
- Assist in the automation and integration of the warehouse management system into the company’s overall financial management system.
- Candidates should possess an B.Sc. Degree
- Cognate 5 – 10 years’ warehouse management experience.
- Work Experience in RM PM Warehousing would be an added advantage
- Extensive understanding of industry regulations
- Relevant professional certification in Supply Chain Management is an added advantage
- Extensive knowledge of inventory and inventory controls
- Mechanical aptitude and analytical skills
- Excellent mathematical and numerical skills
- Excellent organizational, problem solving and communication skills
- Excellent relationship management.
- Experience in working and implementation of WMS -ERP systems necessary, practical knowledge of WMS procedures
- Experience and working in mechanized and sophisticated material handling preferred
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office
N1,200,000 – N1,440,000 annually.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 28th February, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Warehouse Manager at Gabsdan Ventures
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.