Beebeejump is a renewable energy company specialized in providing efficient and affordable electricity at different scale. We meet the electricity needs of household and all strata of businesses through our Pay as you go structure, improving quality of life and providing access to 24/7 electricity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Manager
Location: Ojodu Berger, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To handle daily Warehouse Operations in the organization. To also assist the Logistics team as well as Operations. Coordinate warehouse activities outside Lagos.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee all incoming deliveries to the warehouse and ensure accurate documentation of equipment receipts.
- Supervise the incoming and outgoing shipping activities to ensure accuracy, completeness and condition of shipments.
- Keep inventory accurate at all times.
- Prepare and submit all reports as required by direct manager
- Monitor and supervises the shipment and products throughout the country.
- Manage the receipt of products to and from branches within Country
- Oversee all aspects of the shipping process including pickup, packing and proper documentation of shipments.
- Ensure all items are properly updated in the warehouse system.
- Oversee the preparation of items for shipping, receiving, storing and inventory.
- And any other job that maybe assigned to you from time to time.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 3 – 5 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th June, 2022.
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.