Visual Communications Assistant at Education as a Vaccine
Education as a Vaccine (EVA) is a youth-led, youth-focused non-profit organization created to work in partnership with children, adolescents and young people to advance their rights to health and protect them from all forms of violence by strengthening their capacities, providing direct services and influencing policies for improved quality of life.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Visual Communications Assistant
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Key Task and Responsibilities
Production of organizational public relations materials:
- Work and support the Communication Officer in the creation or revision of EVA’s PR materials.
- Contribute to the development of Annual Reports in terms of layout design and visual imagery.
- Support the development of EVA quarterly newsletter and other general updates according to the communication and advocacy objectives.
- Design marketing/promotional materials to support service delivery projects such as MyQ&A, SRHR themed apps, Youth Pulse, EVA Youth World etc.
- Produce simple and quality videos to promote EVA’s work
- Provide technical support and inputs into the development of complex videography projects outsourced to external consultants.
- Design EVA reports, case studies, tools and other materials to maximize their use
- Visually showcase EVA’s work key commemoration days such as World AIDS Day, Children’s Day; International Women’s Day; 16th Days of Activism; International Youth Day etc.
- Produce infographics and other visual materials to communicate EVA work and achievements.
Organizational Development and Integration: The Visual Communication Assistant will provide practical support in other EVA core functions such as:
- Support the organization in the planning and execution of strategic planning, work planning and budgeting processes.
- Support communications work plans and budget on an annual basis
- Support programs team in the development of progress reports and presentations to donors and other stakeholders;
- Support the fundraising team in the development and execution of fundraising events and campaigns
- Support human resource development by building the capacity of individual staff in visual communication
- Provide layout and graphic design support to EVA staff in the preparation of case studies, research publications, and lessons learnt reports etc.
- Support the advocacy team and its partner organization efforts in engaging decision makers and influencing policies by designing high quality advocacy campaign messages and materials.
- Support the knowledge management and fundraising teams in creating beautiful communication products shares our achievements, enhances the image of the organization and attracts possible donors and supporters.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in related fields with at least 1 year relevant work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st January, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Visual Communications Assistant at Education as a Vaccine
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria