Green Media Ads specializes in uplifting brands and helping them thrive. We help organizations improve their performance in marketing, brands communication and sales. We go beyond just giving advice in consulting – we work hand in hand with our clients to achieve set goals and objectives of their businesses through branding, strategic marketing, content and communication. At Green Media Ads, we leverage on available capacity, capability and competence to establish networks thereby increasing the rate of consumer satisfaction whilst still maximizing for profitability and growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Virtual Community Manager
Location: Lagos (90% Remote)
Job Type: Internship
- The Virtual Community Manager is a digital internship role is one that requires someone with good knowledge of content development, discussion and online engagement, as well as a reasonable background in social media.
- The role focuses mainly on maintaining engagement on our digital community of subscribers; coming up with ideas, conversation, topics or activities relevant to them and our objective and driving it.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Leading interactions and sustaining relevant conversations within a digital community
- Moderating conversations in the community
- Responding to inquiries within the community in a timely manner
- Monitor, track, and report on feedback and online reviews
- Motivate subscribers to participate in activities of the community
- Constantly updating our community with necessary information
- B.Sc or its equivalent in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- Prior experience (at least 6 months) in online PR roles
- The Ideal candidate is very tech-savvy, teachable, and open-minded
- Ability to learn fast and adapt to a new environment.
- Excellent verbal and communication in the English Language.
- Experience as a digital community manager shall be an added advantage
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, and data processing tools are necessary
- A good background in social media/digital marketing
- Writing / content creation
- Effective communication
- Ideation / strategic thinking.
N35,000 – N50,000 / Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 7th November, 2021.