Sqills Consult Limited – Our client, an Online Entertainment, Educative and Informative Channel, with strong online media presence, is currently recruiting suitable qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Video Editor
Location: Ilorin, Kwara
Employment Type: Full-time (Flexible work schedule)
- We currently seek an individual with a history of successful performance to function as Video Editor in our office in Ilorin.
- Edit videos and insert appropriate images, text, dialogue, music and sound effects.
- Assemble recorded video into a finished product suitable for broadcasting.
- Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience
- Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Choose the necessary audio and visual effects required to complete films.
- Set up and operate computer editing systems, electronic titling systems, video switching equipment, and digital video effects units in order to produce a final product.
Qualification / Experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience of video editing experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work individually to achieve set goals.
- Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation and continuity
- Familiarity with special effects, 3D and compositing
- Team player that works for the greater good of the team.
- Good time-management skills.
- Perfect ability to translate script.
- Proven work experience as a Video Editor
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Premiere pro After Effects and Final Cut)
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio
- NGN 80,000 – 100,000 / Month
- Task bonus and allowance
- Conducive and comfortable working environment to aid creativity.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 6th November, 2021.