Arrow Technologies provides ICT solutions that address the needs of its customers in today’s highly competitive business environment. Our solutions are adaptive, scalable, secure and easy to use and support. We develop simple ICT solutions to highly complex problems thereby making it possible for easy solution deployment by our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Video Editor
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We’re looking for a creative candidate who has the technical skills to assemble recorded raw videos into a finished package suitable for broadcasting.
- You will also understand the importance of creating platform-specific content, design templates, and branding for digital and non-digital content.
- Manage and edit video, sound, graphics to produce a sequence of the material for a finished product
- Creating a ‘rough cut’ of the program and determining the exact cutting for the next and final stages
- Reordering and fine-tuning the content to – ensure the logical sequencing and smooth running of the film/video.
- Keep up to date with digital trends and fads.
- Create promotional content (video thumbnails, promos, etc).
- Ability to adequately store and access raw footage as required.
- Be able to film and shoot when needed.
- Operating a variety of technical equipment including single and multiple portable, remote-control, and electronic cameras, cranes, and mobile mountings.
- Edit and create long and short-form videos best suited for the different digital platforms.
- Be able to step up and come up with ideas aiding producers during the editing process.
- Creating content in line with the channel’s quality standard.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 2 years work experience.
N35,000 – N45,000 / Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 6th June 2022.
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.