Trust Manager at Greenwich Trustees Limited
Greenwich Trustees Limited, a member of the Greenwich Trust Group; one of Nigeria’s leading independent Investment Banking firm, commenced operations in year 2000 as Afribank Trustees & Asset Management Company LTD, a subsidiary of the then Afribank Nigeria PLC. We offer high-level professional services that combine Financial and Investment advice, Trusteeship, Retirement and Estate Planning all of which are offered through boutique products that have been tailored to meet our clients’ need.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trust Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee and coordinate business activities of the unit.
- Protect the interest of Bondholders by preparing and perfecting Trust Deeds. Effect payment of Bondholders Principal & Interest entitlements when due
- Maintain and keep in custody securities used for the duration of the financial obligation.
- Represent Bondholders interest and give necessary approvals/consents. Exercise discretionary powers in the interest of Bondholders.
- Render periodic reports to the Issuer and Regulators [SEC & NSE].
- Identify and prioritize trust and other opportunities, deepening relationships and enhancing revenue.
- Ensure the retention of business and fulfilment of Key’s fiduciary responsibilities.
- Meet and engage with clients, attorneys, accountants, consultants & co-fiduciaries. Also coordinate team members, present ideas, and solutions to both prospective and existing clients
- Enhance key reputation with High-Net-Worth individuals and their influencers.
- Lead or participate in the closing of new business.
- Ensure the implementation of Trust policies and procedures in line with the company’s strategic objectives.
- Establish performance objectives & targets for team members. Monitor and evaluate the performance of the team.
- Communicate with departmental staff on relevant business and corporate matters through regular meetings.
- Have working knowledge of significant developments and trends in the industry.
- Participate actively in Management Committee meetings and other management bodies.
- Ensure proper documentation of all Trust Relationships and effectively maintain Trust files.
- Maintain compliance with all internal policies and procedures as well as with regulatory and legal requirements.
- Mitigate risk on individual book of business.
- Contribute to the development of new Trust products and develop proposals for prospects.
- Ensure the proper investment of funds held under Trustee or Nominee arrangement.
- Ability to assess client’s needs and adapt products to meet client’s needs and deliver them with credibility and confidence.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Chief Executive Officer
Job Requirements / Specification
- Educational Requirement: Law Degree, preferably in Company / Business Law
- Professional Qualification: Professional qualification in Law and/or Banking/Asset Management, MBA would be an added advantage.
- A minimum of five to eight (8) years’ experience in the Trustee and Financial Services industry with experience in Private, Corporate and Public Trust
Required Skills and Attributes:
- High Integrity
- In-depth Knowledge of Trustee and Investment Business
- Good Networking Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Marketing and Relationship Management Skills
- Industry and Product Knowledge
- Leadership, Training and Coaching Skills
- Product and Business Development Skills
- Good Independent Judgment
- Ability to Think Creatively
- Excellent Writing and Communication Skills
- Credit Legal Documentation Skills
- Performance Areas
- Key Performance Indicators
- Number of Infractions to the SEC Rules
- Adequacy and Currency of Industry Information
- Level of Brand Recognition
- Satisfaction Level of Customers and Other Stakeholders.
- Number of Trustee Relationships Managed
- Size of Trustees Funds Managed
- Size of Trustee Fees Earned
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Trust Manager at Greenwich Trustees Limited
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria