Training Coordinator (Quick Service Restaurant) at Multipro Consumer Products Limited
Multipro Consumer Products Limited is the largest company in Nigeria dealing in Sales, Haulage and Logistics. MCPL was founded in 1996 as a fully owned company of the Tolaram Group. The first product sold by MCPL in 1996 was Indomie and since then it has played a seminal role in making Indomie a household brand in Nigeria. MCPL over the years has grown adding 13 brands in various categories comprising of Noodle, Snacks, Milk, Cereal, Oil, Homecare and Personal Hygiene.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training Coordinator (Quick Service Restaurant)
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Training Coordinator will identify and monitor training needs in the organization, and design, plan, and implement training programs, policies, and procedures to fulfil the developmental needs of the employees.
- Map out annual training plans for management
- Reviews existing training programmes; suggests enhancements and modifications to improve engagement, learning, and retention and/or to meet the changing needs of the employees as per industry standards
- Drive brand values and philosophy through all training and development activities.
- Effectively communicate with team members, and management when required
- Conducts or facilitates required and recommended training sessions.
- Collaborates with vendors and third-party training providers to arrange employee registration for and participation in open enrolment training programs.
- Prepares and implements training budget.
- Ensures that training milestones and goals are met while adhering to approved training budget.
- Ensures that training materials and programs are current, accurate, and effective.
- Maintains knowledge of new methods and techniques for training, and training requirements applicable to the organization as per the industry requirement.
- Identifies problems and opportunities such as operational changes or industry developments that training could improve.
- Evaluate organizational performance to ensure that training is meeting business needs and improving performance.
- Assess employees’ skills, performance, and productivity to identify areas of improvement.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Be a Graduate with relevant discipline
- Good Organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks with little or no supervision
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role especially in the QSR industry
- Have experience in e-learning platforms is an advantage
- Be proficient in the usage of MS Office
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 13th February, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Training Coordinator (Quick Service Restaurant) at Multipro Consumer Products Limited
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.