Training Coordinator at Risk Control Services Nigeria Limited
Risk Control Services is a leading Nigerian company providing multinational and local companies with customized security solutions and consulting services.The range of consulting offerings which we provide enables businesses to meet specific security requirements using our custom built security solutions backed by stringent quality guarantees.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training Coordinator
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- As the Training Coordinator, you will provide a general direction and promotion of the company’s training academy, market its training programs and ensure effective coordination with students, customers, lecturers and other facilitators.
- Provide direction for the training academy and coordinate general administrative duties with regards to Training.
- Support in the strive for excellence in academic administration through the research and possible implementation of “best practice” principles.
- Liaise with course participants to acknowledge booking and provide details about courses according to customer service standards and Academy processes.
- Design and develop training courses and curriculum, lecture slides, training notes, and calendar for various courses in the academy.
- Foster collaborative work practices and promote a workplace environment focused on staff empowerment, efficient work practices and encouragement of initiative and innovation.
- Answer Academy related questions relating to; admission requirement, academic programs, housing, scholarships, etc.
- Provides assistance in the development of, and modifications to policies and procedures that will best serve the academic community.
- Market Academy Training Programs to increase the number of bookings on courses.
- Facilitate lectures.
- Other duties as may be assigned by management.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 5 – 8 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Qualified Applicants must reside within Lekki-Awoyaya axis
Application Deadline 31st March, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Training Coordinator at Risk Control Services Nigeria Limited
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria