Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.
AB InBev is the world’s leading brewer. We produce over 500 beers, including world-famous brands such as Budweiser, Stella Artois and Corona. Local Africa brands such as Carling Black Label, Hero, Kilimanjaro, 2M, Eagle and we want like-minded, hard-working and passionate people to join our teams in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trade Marketing Representative
Job ID: 30005940
Location: International Breweries – Isolo Depot, Lagos
Job type: Full-time
Purpose of the Job
- The purpose of the Trade Marketing Representative is to leverage capital and people resources in order to enhance sustainable growth in sales volume, market share and competitive advantage.
Channel Management & Execution:
- Custodian of channel and trade marketing knowledge and expertise.
- Define, quantify and sensibly segment the appropriate channel within the market, and then apply channel strategies accordingly
- Ongoing development, co-ordination and standardisation of IRVPs incorporating this into the connection strategy through alignment with marketing and execution standards, development of tool kits, frameworks, measures and standards and best practice transfers
- To develop expertise in merchandising, promotions, point of connection (POC), events, category management, BTL, calendar development etc.
- Ownership of the system to monitor trade execution standard whilst working with sales team to ensure execution standards are met
- Develop, own and drive Cold Strategy in country.
- Develop the above IRVPs programmes (in conjunction with brand marketing) that fit, and are appropriate to, agreed channel strategies, including events, refrigeration, draught, merchandising, category management, signage and promotions.
- Develop and own the definition of execution standards across all elements of the sales driver triangle
- Develop annual BTL plans (Executions and Promotions) and communicate to sales teams
- Complete details behind each activity including budgets, capture in an annual activity plan and share with sales teams
- Develop and manage appropriate competitor response in trade
- Ensure promotion activities and point of connection materials allocations take place as per plans and need for adhoc responses from time to time
- Review activity and results; communicate changes and initiatives through regular CPF sessions.
- Review, Track in-trade audit KPIs and communicate in-trade audit standards.
- Build effective business partnerships with key customers
- Manage 3rd Party BTL agencies and ensure set standards are met at all times. Review performance against communicated targets.
Budgets and P&L:
- Fully accountable for BTL budget, including Executions and Brand Promotions
- Fully accountable for Coolers, Draught and Activations equipment Capex budget
- Ensure adherence to budget disciplines for department
- Implement appropriate controls to ensure transparency and accountability of expenditure
- Manage fixed costs.
- Minimum of a First Degree in either Business Administration or the Humanities from an accredited, and recognised university or college by the National Accreditation Board.
Experience & Skills:
- Excellent management & leadership skills
- Process and Project management
- Ability to persuade and get results through managing diverse group
- High attention to detail.
- Practical knowledge of market structures and consumer trends in Ghana
- Numeracy Skills – ability to work with detailed analysis
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 3rd March, 2022.