Niyya Food & Drinks Company Limited is a member of Niyya Farm Group Limited involved in manufacturing fruit juices from natural raw fruits and production of different variants of Yoghurts / Dairy products located in Kaduna, Northwest Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trade Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- The role will be a stand-alone and be indirectly supported by ASMs and Sales Executives on the Field as well as merchandisers and will also be accountable for the Strategic development for a specific channel and key account management.
- It is also to maintain and sustain a strong trade presence of all the Company’s products by offering and stimulating high sales volume.
- Lead and set the trade marketing Strategy across a portfolio of brands development and execution of annual sales plans that drives achievement of business objectives.
- Responsible for all Marketing Activities across categories in the regions with a focus on planning and implementation of visibility Merchandising, Consumer promotions, and events-based market needs.
- Provide field sales team with tools and support materials to drive brilliant execution of BTL activities/sales drivers with customers in line with global best practices.
- Align any Trade Marketing activity, point of sale and value add items to ensure best-in-class quality and cost-effectiveness.
- Accountable for trade marketing budget and ensures that all spending are in line with plan and approved guidelines.
- Lead and oversee short and long lead Trade Marketing projects, promotional material.
- Plan and implement various promotional formats and other marketing activities on and off-premises across the region.
- Support internal and external stakeholders to ensure projects and sales support activities are completed to specifications and deadlines.
Job Requirements (Qualification & Skills)
- B.Sc Degree or M.Sc Degree in Marketing, an MBA will be desirable or any other relevant degree is preferred for this role
- 4 – 6 years experience in a Sales & Distribution role in any of the FMCG category
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- High Level of IT Skills with previous experience working with other parts of sales and other functions particularly sales, marketing, and finance.
- Good presentation skills.
Knowledge / Experience:
- A strong track record in Sales and Trade Marketing at a management level with experience in at least two areas of Sales including field sales
- Possess a clear understanding of the above-market framework, route to market a new way of working
- Good understanding of Supply Chain & Finance
- Understanding of Sales Research tools and information analysis
- Ability to engage with high level internal & external partners’ stakeholders (Customers, Agencies, Government Officials, and Suppliers)
- Proven people leadership skills with the ability to motivate and energize field force team.
- Proven experience in Seasoning or related product trade marketing and daily consumer goods activation.
- Self-motivated and a Team player with the ability to manage or lead people, result-oriented, and able to deliver through cross-functional teams.
- Strategic planning, Strategic designing, and implementation skills
- Strong project management, commercial and financial capability or acumen
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their current Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 13th January, 2022.