Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.
Robert Walters – Our client, a leading International Bank based in Lagos, Nigeria and operating across Africa is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trade Finance Manager
Job Ref: 50752653/001
- Reporting in to the Head of Products and Head of Trade, the Trade Finance Manager role is part of the team focused on delivering the bank’s full end-to-end Trade Finance services.
- This is a mid-to-senior level role with no direct management responsibilities, but excellent scope for growth.
- Support deal origination
- Take responsibility for pricing for relevant products
- Achieve and manage revenue targets
- Conduct and present market-research/market-sizing
- Allocation of RWA Risk Weighted Assets, as well as Asset & Liquidity considerations
- Keep track of both market conditions, and any required changes to pricing in order to remain competitive
- Deep experience of Trade Products, within the Corporate, Commercial, or Institutional customer sectors
- Experience of customer needs and customer value proposition, within the relevant coverage space
- Experience of: new product launches, product improvement, new sales channels and new platforms as required (including liaison with legal, AML & compliance teams).
Key Personal Skills:
- Extremely credible professional
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Able to be a mentor to colleagues, and a respected and knowledgeable presence both internally and externally
$80,629.18 – $100,786.47
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- This role is open to Nigerian Nationals, any candidates who have full RTW (right to work) in Nigeria, West Africans who are based in Nigeria or West Africa, or a Nigerian or West African candidate who is currently based in a different global location.
- If you are currently based outside of Lagos and are successful in being offered this role, you would be required to relocate to Lagos.
- If you are passionate about promoting a market-leading customer experience and growing your career within an exceptional global brand, then please get in touch to learn more.