Test Day and Logistics Coordinator at British Council
The British Council is the UK’s international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. We create friendly knowledge and understanding between the people of the UK and other countries. We do this by making a positive contribution to the UK and the countries we work with – changing lives by creating opportunities, building connections and engendering trust.
We work with over 100 countries across the world in the fields of arts and culture, English language, education and civil society. Each year we reach over 20 million people face-to-face and more than 500 million people online, via broadcasts and publications. Founded in 1934, we are a UK charity governed by Royal Charter and a UK public body.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Test Day and Logistics Coordinator
Contract Type: Locally Engaged
Pay Band: BRC-4-F
Contract Type: Indefinite Contract
- The purpose of this role is to ensure effective and efficient delivery of Exams within a specified location, which includes to manage Venue Supervisor engagement, relationship, and performance.
- To co-ordinate and manage any risk or issue resolution, including co-ordination of customer (candidate) communication directly or through customer whilst also ensuring the safe handling in accordance with compliance standards, of confidential materials during the multiple exchanges in country/location.
- This includes movement and activities related to the primary storage area known as the Confidential Materials Room (CMR).
- Undertakes the related planning and delivery functions in preparation for Test Days in line with BC processes.
- Receives and responds to enquiries from/to customers and may be a specific point of reference on queries relating to an area of nominated expertise or responsibility. Identifies where more complex issues require resolution by others and refers them on accordingly.
- Manages courier SLA/performance standards and builds relationship with courier service provider in country, proactively seeking out and updating courier panel so that quality of services and cost elements are in accordance standards.
- Plans and prioritises own work activities, which span across a range of different work streams, responding to changing and at times competing requirements to ensure effective delivery of responsibilities over a weekly/monthly time horizon.
- Carries out instructions and requests from Operations Manager and CMR & Logistics Manager efficiently and effectively.
- Ensures adherence to CMR standards and management as set forth and carry out frequent random checks to proactively prevent issues from arising.
- University Degree in any subject or relevant qualification
- Experience of supporting delivery of computer or paper-based exams.
Role specific knowledge and experience:
- Experience in identifying and minimising risk
- Experience in compliance environment
- Experience of working in a high volume, busy operational environment, delivering to standard.
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Role holder must have existing rights to live and work in the country the role is based.
- Role holder may be required to work on weekends and to supervise in centres outside of primary base.
NGN7,363,086.00 per annum plus benefits.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 21st March, 2023 (23:59 South Africa Time).
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Test Day and Logistics Coordinator at British Council
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.