Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company, Earth’s best employer, and Earth’s safest place to work. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Career Choice, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, Alexa, Just Walk Out technology, Amazon Studios, and The Climate Pledge are some of the things pioneered by Amazon.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Territory Manager
Job ID: 2065269
Loaction: Lagos, Nigeria
- Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services? Do you want to work with the leading technology startups and tech trailblazers in the market? Do you have the business savvy and technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider?
- As a Territory Manager at AWS you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology.You will engage with customers in Nigeria.
- The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects.
- You should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets.
Your tasks will include, but not be limited to:
- Work with partner, marketing, business development and technical teams to manage and grow the territory
- Manage numerous accounts concurrently & strategically
- Analyze metrics data from the accounts to help evolve your business plan
- Maintain the CRM database up-to-date and forecast the territory performance
- Help contribute to long-term relationships with key accounts
- When appropriate, assist Amazon business partners on joint selling opportunities
- Develop and execute against a plan that leads to the creation and maintenance of a robust pipeline including opportunities in existing accounts as well as driving net new business with prospects
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS
- 5+ Years of technology sales experience College / University Degree or equivalent experience Excellent verbal and written communication skills Ability to think and act independently within a fast-paced multi-task driven environment
- Preferred Qualifications
- MBA is a big Plus A technical background in engineering, computer science or MIS is advantageous – Relevant Cloud (IaaS, SaaS) sales experience – Sales experience in Nigeria
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.