KA Engineering Group Limited – Our highly qualified and experienced engineering team use industry-standard software to build precise, bespoke models to replicate configurations found in the offshore environments for subsea riser and wind turbine systems; and onshore for telecommunication tower and wind turbine structures. We provide our clients with detailed analysis reports, highlighting findings and results, displayed in clear graphical and tabulated formats.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Telecoms Structural Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- KAEG are seeking a telecom structural engineer to join their small team of highly skilled engineers.
- This is a unique opportunity to solve problems and design structures that are guaranteed to be built; this is the best of being an engineer!
- In this role, you will be responsible for designing a telecommunication support structure so that it can fulfil a specific purpose, and remain safe, economic, and functioning throughout its intended lifetime.
- Though relevant experience in this role is desirable, it is not essential, as full training will be given.
- You are expected to be detail-oriented, creative and possess amazing problem-solving skills.
- To ensure success, you should display an investigative nature and must be accurate, commercially aware and have great communication skills, with a keen interest in ensuring the safety and physical integrity of large structures.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Construct and analyse simple and complex structures using industry and proprietary in-house FE software.
- Prepare calculations, reports, designs, and drawings and provide technical advice on safe designs and construction.
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering (essential).
- Ability to work remotely with access to a strong and secure internet connection (essential).
- Fluent in English.
- 2 years of work experience as a Design or Structural Engineer (essential).
- Professionally registered with a recognised Engineering Institution or working towards accreditation.
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings.
Salary / Benefits
- N100,000 – N200,000 monthly.
- At KAEG we are dedicated to ensuring we take care of our most valuable asset-our team.
- As well as a competitive salary, we offer:
- Flexible working to provide a better work/life balance.
- Reimbursable expenses (including meals, accommodation, and travel) to meetings and inspections.
- Reimbursable contribution toward your chosen health and fitness gym membership
- Participation in funded company-wide team retreats and team bonding events
- Payment for membership fee with recognised engineering institution.
- Homeworking with access to our virtual office for support
- Opportunity for progression within the company
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to “Miss Jessica Snell” via: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Interviews will be held online via zoom, so a strong and stable internet connection is essential.
- Due to the volume of applications we receive, we will not be able to respond to unsuccessful applicants.
- Thank you for your understanding
Application Deadline 5th November, 2021.