WhoGoHost is currently the largest web hosting company in Nigeria and the West African region. The company started as a web hosting firm but has grown to offer a lot of other products and services to help her customers grow and succeed online. Focused on delivering top-notch support and the best offerings, WhoGoHost continues to evolve and introduce new ways to engage her customers and support their businesses.
WhoGoHost has received several awards over the years and is recognised as the top choice for businesses that need to get online. WhoGoHost is an accredited NiRA (dotNG) registrar and also a Google G Suite accredited resellers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Support Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Monitor mailing activities on all servers and attend to email-related abuse issues
- Mange all in-house and client servers
- Attend to and resolve abuse issues
- Manage backups
- Monitor tool configuration
- Resolve and advise on technical issues
- Troubleshoot more advanced email-related issues
Personal Skills / Requirements
- Fast learner and a quick thinker.
- Must be able to work remotely and at the office location when required.
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc qualification.
- At least 3 years of work experience.
- Must possess excellent communication skills (oral and written), be friendly, polite and represent the company professionally while interacting with our customers.
- Must be prepared to run shifts.
- Must have a laptop with steady electricity and internet connection.
- N110,000 monthly.
Other Reasons Why Joining Our Team?:
- We operate a family work culture where you will be loved.
- Medical care with a leading provider.
- You will meet and work with professionals in diverse fields.
- A monthly allowance will be provided periodically for you to work remotely.
- There are opportunities for career advancement – if your performance meets and exceeds required standards.
- We have a flexible and fun work environment.
- Training and personal development opportunities.
- And lots more!
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 7th September, 2021.