Technical Services Manager at International Breweries Plc
International Breweries Plc – Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Services Manager
Job Requisition ID: 30036089
Location: Onitsha Brewery, Anambra
Job type: Full time
- To take the Strategic lead for the Engineering Domain in the Brewery and to lead related Strategic Initiatives in the Brewery, ensuring Corporate Governance for equipment and system integrity through the application of and adherence to relevant Standards and Legislation.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Engineering Management, Manage Plant Asset Care Budget / Finances
- Lead the establishment of a capacitance engineering capability
- Lead engineering projects by increasing efficient project planning and execution thereof *Ensure conformance to specifications and standards
- Manage the F&E function including Operations and Maintenance
- Lead the development of engineering team goals and ensure these are communicated and understood by team members
- Conduct regular engineering team goal review sessions
- Ensure training need analyses are conducted and training plans developed for team members
- Ensure appropriate competencies are developed in the team, and ensure cross skilling occurs within the engineering team
- Manage Site Engineering, encompassing Site Maintenance, Engineering Stores and Engineering procurement
- Lead the risk management program, encompassing occupational health and safety and risk management
- Ensure legal compliance in engineering and adherence to legal standards/regulations
- People Management Facilitate team problem solving and decision making
- Lead the engineering team in a manner that engenders ownership, empowerment and team interaction
Maintain safe healthy and risk-free working environment:
- Ensure safety, healthy & environmental legislation compliance
- Maintain safety and housekeeping standards
Manage Human Resource:
- Develop employees
- Ensure a healthy industrial relations climate
- Manage and apply personnel practices
Ensure manufacturing systems and instrumentation integrity:
- Maintain system integrity and change control
- Maintain and calibrate site instrumentation
Ensure engineering standards compliance:
- Ensure application documented standards
- Develop and update engineering standards through ZBS Maintenance
Lead maintenance strategy lead as per VPO:
- Optimize use of planned maintenance system
- Apply formal failure analysis process
- Apply relevant engineering spares strategy
- Implement VPO and Associated GOP’
- Manage progress according to glide paths set and agreed
Manage small site projects:
- Project completion on time and in budget
Manage financial performance:
- Manage ZBB Maintenance and CAPEX budgeting process
- Control departmental costs
- Review financial results.
- Utilities, Packaging and Brewing IQMS
- Maintenance Cost per Hl to benchmarks
- Spares stockholding levels
- Utilities cost
- PLC and Software skills on site
- SCAP progress [Skills Competency auisition Process]
- Brewing Plant Reliability
- Utilities Plant Reliability
- Packaging Machine Efficiency
- Maintenance Indicators
- Complete in time and in cost
- Workshop Housekeeping
- Identification of unsafe practices.
- GMP/5S audit results
- Adherence to local regulations
- Maintenance skills on site including Coswin.
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND in Engineer Electrical / Mechanical. (M.Sc added advantage)
- 2-3 Years as a Packaging or Brewing & Utilities Engineer
Skills and Attributes:
- A motivated individual with high levels of resilience and the ability to operate in a high-pressure environment Commercial Acumen with strong planning & financial management skills
- Proven leadership and management capability.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- An Innovative thinker, persuasive, assertive and a good negotiator
- Ability to implement appropriate HR processes to lead, motivate and develop employees.
- Highly developed analytical skills with excellent problem-solving capability
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality is non-negotiable.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to interact and influence at all levels of the organization.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 26th January 2023.
- AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality.
- Internal applicants require Line manager approval.
- Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for shortlisting
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Technical Services Manager at International Breweries Plc
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.