Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.
Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL) is an indigenous company established to provide a unique range of services to the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry. We venture into this industry with the objective of building on existing limited in- country capacity. In view of the enormous opportunities which abound in the Oil and Gas industry in Nigeria and the new findings in other African countries, there is need for more indigenous players to fill the yawning gap by providing competitiveness and quality service delivery to the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Sales Supervisor – Renewable Energy
- Review of Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) with Customers.
- Identify commercial and industrial power supply opportunities.
- Carry out survey/power audit of prospective Customer’s Plant and Facilities
- Develop Company Website.
- Develop a template to obtain performance data from company power installations as part of our Marketing Strategy to demonstrate Cost Savings.
- Assist in organizing the purchase, custom clearing of imported solar equipment and the logistics.
- Coordinate training needs of staff and customers in support of Company operations.
- Identify competitors and compilations of activities and data and current development in the Renewable Energy Market.
- Prepare sales, presentations, proposals and marketing materials to illustrate company benefits and competitive advantage.
- Market sales pipelines, pipelines of opportunities and support sales effort through market research and analysis.
- Carry out economic analysis for Renewable Energy Power Projects.
- Organize company participation in Energy Exhibitions and Conferences.
- Assist in the follow-up on payment of invoices by Customers.
- Obtain feedback from Customers on Company Services.
- Develop Company Short/ Medium / Long term Business Plan.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Electrical Engineer with a B.Sc / B.Eng or HND Electrical/Instrumentation Engineering with 3 – 5 years experience in Electrical Installation / Maintenance, Electrical Equipment Sales for Residential and Industrial Projects and Facilities.
- Experience in Electrical Installation of Residential, Commercial and Industrial Plants.
- Excellent management and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have Project Management / Equipment Installation Experience in Renewable Energy EPCI Power Supply Projects.
- Experience in Renewable Solar Energy Equipment (Inverters, Panels, Batteries, etc) Installation and Operation is a must.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 10th May, 2022.