Technical Assistant in Top Oil & Gas Company
How to Apply
HR-EX Consulting – Our client, a top Oil & Gas company is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate and direct all administrative, financial, and operational activities for the executive leadership.
- Interface with clients, meet new contacts and develop business contacts for the firm.
- Assist the Managing Director to review all incoming correspondences, memos, and reports from other Managers, and Heads of Departments, and ensure compliance and cost efficiency.
- Organize all corporate management meetings, take minutes of the meetings, and follow up on all action points arising from such meetings.
- o Attend meetings with the CEO, responding to technical inquiries as appropriate; present technical knowledge and information on projects and services and provide answers when required.
- Serve as a thought partner and strategic advisor to executive leadership, standing in on meetings, challenging ideas and offering a different perspective, and following up on action items with the team accordingly.
- Research market trends, conduct surveys, analyze data from competitors, and analyze the business's operations, expenditures, and customer retention to identify patterns of potential issues or improvements.
- Prepare a dashboard for the entire business representing the organizational progress of the company with regards to each department’s ongoing respective projects, highlighting the positives and negatives and reporting performance to the CEO on a timely basis.
- Research for, and preparation of speeches and presentations in a variety of formats to support the activities of the CEO.
- Develop and maintains technical databases and spreadsheets.
- Maintain effective and comprehensive electronic & paper filing systems to ensure efficient flow of correspondence and documentation.
- Local/international travel as required by the CEO
- Monitor compliance by management with standing delegations from the board (or governing body) and report any breaches.
- Monitor key performance and risk measures across all departments against agreed thresholds and trigger levels and escalate breaches to management for review and action.
- Develop, implement, and review effective strategic risk and business continuity management processes.
- Evaluate, review, and interpret technical inquiries on contractors/vendors, and be able to provide recommendations to the CEO on both existing and potential contractors/vendors.
- Aid the CEO in the development, coordination, and implementation of strategic plans for the organization.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- MBA / M.Sc Degree is required.
- 3 – 4 years of banking experience is required for the role.
- Must have solid networking and sales abilities.
- Proven experience planning and leading strategic initiatives and teams.
- Sound understanding of corporate governance, risk management, records management, and corporate communications.
- Must be able to meet timelines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- Excellent communicator in written and verbal form.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, databases, and information systems.
- Resilient – follow up doggedly to ensure the focus is given to the delivery of high-priority projects.
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Proven capacity to develop policy and contribute to change management initiatives.
- Understanding of corporate information systems and the capacity to develop, adapt and utilize technology to ensure continuous improvement in services.
- Outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Flexible, able to prioritize and multi-task.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Technical Assistant in Top Oil & Gas Company
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.