Talent Development & Analytics Officer at Matrix Energy Group
Matrix Energy Group is a rapidly growing indigenous and integrated Oil Marketing and Trading Company in Nigeria, which was incorporated November 25, 2004.
Over the years, Matrix Energy has grown from a modest supply and distributions operation to a fully integrated petroleum products marketing and trading company with clients and suppliers all over the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Talent Development & Analytics Officer
Job Opening ID: MEL1059
Employment Type: Full-Time
- This role will be responsible for driving all talent management frameworks within the organization towards ensuring continuous development of the workforce.
- He/She would also be responsible for HR database management towards ensuring data integrity and using data to make decision.
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop initiatives to drive the talent management framework.
- Collate yearly Training plan for the workforce.
- Develop yearly training plan for the Organization.
- Implement the approved training plan for the year.
- Conduct bi-annual appraisal exercises and submit the final report to management
- Work with the IT to automate the Learning management system and the appraisal system
- Carry out performance improvement plans for identified staff and provide reports
- Develop KPIs for all roles in the organization
- Manage the HR’s database and always ensure correctness of data.
- Manage all training vendors and ensure cordial relationship.
- Conduct training evaluation to ascertain the impact of the training program.
- Develop curriculum for all internal facilitated training.
- Prepare report of all training activities
- Process payment of all training vendors
- B.Sc in any Social Sciences course or any other relevant courses
- Must have graduated with not less than 2nd class upper
- Must have at least 4 years’ experience on the job
- Must have a good knowledge of HR practices.
- Membership of a HR association such as CIPM, SHRM, CIPD would be a added advantage.
- Must have worked in the capacity of a talent management officer.
- A consulting background will give an additional advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Talent Development & Analytics Officer at Matrix Energy Group
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.