Talent Acquisition Specialist at Sterling Petrochemicals
Sterling Oil Exploration & Energy Production Company Limited (SEEPCO) is an indigenous company that ventured into Exploration and Production (E&P) business in the year 2005. SEEPCO participated in the 2005 bid round held by Department of Petroleum Resoucres (DPR) and was successful with license OML 143 (formerly OPL 280).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Specialist
Employment Type: Contract
- We are looking to hire a Talent Acquisition Specialist responsible for sourcing, attracting, and interviewing prospective employees to find the perfect match for our company's long-term goals.
- Liaising with internal departments to determine recruitment needs.
- Determining selection criteria, hiring profiles, and job requirements for vacant positions.
- Sourcing potential candidates through online company career portals, recruitment sites, job boards, social platforms, as well as print media, posters, and flyers, when required.
- Compiling interview questions and conducting in-person or video call interviews with shortlisted candidates.
- Preparing hiring forecasts as part of the company's strategic planning.
- Documenting processes and fostering good relationships with potential candidates and past applicants.
- Developing hiring strategies and procedures in line with industry trends, as well as keeping informed of advancements in the field.
- Managing hiring processes via electronic Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Evaluating applications and screening candidates via calls or emails, as well as facilitating pre-interview assessments.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management, or similar.
- 5 – 10 years of experience as a talent acquisition specialist, or similar.
- Certification obtained from the HR Certification Institute would be advantageous.
- Experience in creating awareness of the company brand and establishing professional relationships with candidates.
- Proficiency in documenting processes and keeping up with industry trends.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Applicant Tracking Systems, such as Seamless HR, Zoho Recruit
- Ability to liaise with internal departments and develop hiring strategies and profiles.
- Advanced knowledge of effective hiring platforms that attract suitable applicants.
- Exceptional ability to screen candidates, compile shortlists and interview candidates.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Talent Acquisition Specialist” as the subject of the mail
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Talent Acquisition Specialist at Sterling Petrochemicals
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.