Talent Acquisition Officer at Sterling Petrochemicals
Sterling Oil Exploration & Energy Production Company Limited (SEEPCO) is an indigenous company that ventured into Exploration and Production (E&P) business in the year 2005. SEEPCO participated in the 2005 bid round held by Department of Petroleum Resoucres (DPR) and was successful with license OML 143 (formerly OPL 280).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Officer – Construction Industry
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are a market leading main contractor which has significant projects. Due to continued improvement, they are looking to recruit a high calibre Talent Acquisition Officer.
- Providing recruitment support to different engineering and corporation positions during the hiring process. This includes, but is not limited to, creating job ads, managing applications, coordinating medical checks, conducting background checks
- Assist in the preparation of new employee contracts and ensure a smooth on-boarding process for different business units
- Ensure that the entire team has office coverage as necessary.
- Manage all talent acquisition campaigns, including campus recruitment fairs, career talks, and job recruitment walk-in days
- Respond to inquiries pertaining to recruitment and administrative tasks
- Degree in a field related to Human Resources
- Minimum of 4 year's experience in a Human Resources or recruitment capacity, experience within the construction industry is a Must
- Team player, proactive, highly motivated, and attentive to detail
- Ability to manage time and prioritise tasks effectively.
- Extensive experience of recruiting high volume front-line positions is advantageous
N400,000 – N600,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st March, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Talent Acquisition Officer at Sterling Petrochemicals
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.