Talent Acquisition Manager (Africa) at Maersk Line
Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere – all over the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Manager (Africa)
Ref. ID: R52118
- Are you experienced in leading a Talent Acquisition Team and are excited about how this supports the Business Strategy?
- In addition, are you an outgoing, positive, and service-minded person with positive energy who desires to make a difference consistently?
- As the Talent Acquisition Manager reporting into the Regional Head of Talent Attraction & Acquisition for Africa, you will play a key role in ensuring business continuity by the timely delivery of talents to the Business through ongoing recruitment processes. The role can be based either in Lisbon (hub location), or any key locations within Africa.
- At Maersk we have a vision that’s larger than the ocean: to be a true integrator of container logistics connecting and simplifying our customers’ supply chain through global end-to-end solutions.
- We count on our people to make it happen. You will have an exciting and attractive career in an ambitious and collaborative environment with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development in a truly global organisation.
Who we are looking for:
- You are passionate about matching talent to business needs and well versed in the technical tools and processes within the recruitment domain.
- You are excited about putting your deep expertise at work in the transition into new technology and processes at Maersk.
- You want to propel your career further by gaining unique experience in an international environment and would like to play a key role in building the future Talent Attraction & Acquisition service and solutions.
- Lead, develop and drive a highly engaged and performing team of talented recruiters
- Work with recruiters to manage stakeholder requirements
- Work with HR Business Partners on actualisation of the growth strategy via delivery of the recruitment forecasts
- Analyse recruiting metrics to ensure benchmarks are met or exceeded
- Identify improvement opportunities in local processes and raise them
- Plan and execute diversity & Inclusion activities related to Talent Attraction & Acquisition
- Participate in global COE projects and are responsible for deployment within the region
- Ensure the team builds solid pipelines for critical roles and providing relevant market intelligence to Talent Attraction and Sourcing team as well as Hiring Managers
- Ensure the team consistently delivers a positive hiring manager and candidate experience
- Serve as a credible sparring partner for People Partners / HR Managers regarding talent acquisition and working on proactive recruitment forecasts with Hiring Managers
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications and work experience.
- Solid hands-on experience in managing end-to-end recruitment processes within a complex international organisation
- People Leadership with proven experience in leading and motivating a diverse team within the TAA domain
- Structured working style and focus on delivering results as per agreed timescales and scope
- A proactive, ‘let’s get it done’ attitude geared towards continuous improvement
- Flexibility and adaptability to operate in a fast-paced, developing project environment, taking ownership and setting directions with minimal guidance
- Collaborative working style, fostering cooperation and teamwork to find solutions
- Candidate-centric mindset
- Excellent communication skills, ability to navigate complex stakeholder matrix and to foster long-term relationships with internal teams, clients and candidates
- Solid communicator, fluency in English. Fluency in French will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of the African recruitment landscape
- Ability to effectively engage, manage and mobilise diverse and key stakeholders
- High learning agility
- Recruitment experience particularly in the sector of transport, logistics, supply management etc. is beneficial
- Data focused, with strong understanding of performance metrics
- Maersk offers exciting career opportunities in a truly international working environment. When you join Maersk, the world becomes your workplace. A career at Maersk means working in a culturally diverse, performance stimulating environment.
- You’ll be part of a rich heritage and an exuberant logistics company that aims to be an inspiring and challenging place to work.
- You will feel the diversity and dynamics of our international business from day one.
- We commit to providing the best possible development and career growth to all our employees through various face to face and digitalized learning to develop future capabilities.
- Energizing and pioneering – this is an environment that keeps you motivated.
- When you join our team, you’ll join a fast-moving, values-based work environment where you can grow on the job, tap into industry-leading talent development initiatives, and broaden your world view through our international opportunities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Talent Acquisition Manager (Africa) at Maersk Line
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.