Talent Acquisition Lead at Airtel Nigeria
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company's product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Lead
Job type: Full-time
Career level: Mid-Senior level
- The position will have overall responsibility for Airtel Nigeria manpower planning process of attraction and retention of best-fit talents in line with Airtel’s Human Resources and Talent Management Strategy in order to equip the organization with high calibre talents that will drive and achieve current and future Airtel Nigeria objectives.
Effective Implementation of talent sourcing strategies:
- Assist in the development of a recruitment strategy. This may include utilizing the best-fit communication and recruitment channels for various cadres of roles, Talent Planning etc.
- Manage the recruitment process and life cycle, including initial assessments, interviews.
- Use social media, job boards, Internet sourcing, and other technical means to source candidates for open jobs.
- Provide recruitment counsel and guidance to hiring managers and HR professionals with hiring and employment data. May develop specialized or competitive intelligence and research in regard to talent development or retention.
- Develop and manage relationships with third party recruitment agencies.
- Ensure effectiveness of e-recruitment portal
- Work with internal teams and hiring managers to assist with recruitment efforts.
- Identify and source appropriate talent for current open roles within the organization.
- Identify future talent needs and proactively recruiting and sourcing; develop talent pool.
- Manage the entire Young Leaders & Graduate Programs
Recruitment OPEX optimization:
- Implement the most cost-effective recruitment channels for various roles.
- Continuously monitor recruitment OPEX and productivity margin.
Improved Employer Brand perception:
- Effective relationship management with educational and professional institutions, recruitment and placement agencies.
- Liaise with National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) and academic/professional institutions to ensure Airtel Nigeria is positioned as an employer of choice.
World Class On-Boarding Programme for new appointees:
- Facilitate Airtel Nigeria Induction programme.
- Co-ordinate resource requirement for new appointees
Talent Competency Assessment:
- Coordinate the deployment of competency-based assessment tools (e.g., Assessment Centre, Occupational Personality Questionnaire) for internal and external recruitment.
Relevant Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field required.
- A professional qualification of CIPMN, CIPD, SHRM
- Knowledge of full lifecycle recruiting process
- Detailed working Telecommunications Knowledge
- Analytical and Presentation skills
- Must have excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Highly organized and good at implementation
- Time management skills with commitment to project timelines.
- Demonstrated knowledge of applicable laws and regulations, and general human resources policies and procedures
- Must have at least 8 years of comprehensive recruiting experience with demonstrated experience in high volume recruiting.
Skills critical to the role:
- Commitment to proactive customer service and solutions orientation; ability to anticipate client needs and resolve complex problems.
- Ability to build and maintain solid business relationships and communicate technical information in an understandable and engaging way to line HR professionals and hiring managers.
- Strong analytical skills, including use of data, problem-solving, and application of financial, business and customer information to functional area.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within two weeks of the closing date, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
- Airtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is non-discriminatory on the basis of race, gender, disability, ethnic grouping
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Talent Acquisition Lead at Airtel Nigeria
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.