System / Network Administrator at Ezion-Geber Energy Limited (EZION)
Ezion-Geber Energy Limited (EZION) a Nigerian company established as an Engineering, Procurement, Installation and Construction (EPIC) Company in the Oil and Gas Sector of the Nigerian Economy. The company can boldly ride on over 30 years combined experiences of her key personnel and the understanding of the procurement process in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: System / Network Administrator
Employment Type: Part-time
- Installs, configures, tests and maintains servers, SAN, and related networking equipment.
- Monitors scheduled jobs and computer output for completeness, accuracy, and errors.
- Performs all critical data backups and secures data according to established procedures.
- Maintains all data used for redundancy efforts and assists with remediation efforts as result of test findings and risk assessments.
- Logs all computer, terminal, and printer hardware/software problems. Calls appropriate maintenance organizations and arranges for repair. Notifies supervisor of unusual problems.
- Assists with software upgrades and installations.
- Creates scripts for automation of common tasks.
- Provides support to operational staff and other Credit Union associates as needed.
- Installs firmware and security updates on servers, printers, and related networking equipment.
- Configures and maintains Microsoft Active Directory.
- Installs, configures and maintains IPS/IDS, Firewall, Anti-Virus, Anti-Spam, AntiMalware, etc. for maximum internal network protection.
- Performs such other duties as may be required from time to time for the overall management and operation of the Credit Union.
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Systems or related IT specialization.
- Must have at least 5 years hands on relevant experience in system and network administration, cloud storage and emailing systems/configuration.
- Professional certification (MCSA and CCNA certification as a minimum).
N100,000 – N150,000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 8th February, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: System / Network Administrator at Ezion-Geber Energy Limited (EZION)
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.