ipNX is one of Nigeria’s fastest growing Information and Communications Technology companies, serving a multitude of needs across enterprises, small businesses and residents with innovative, world-class services. Our ability to identify, satisfy and exceed today’s market needs is a testament to over a decade of experience, our commitment, drive and passion realized through highly skilled and well seasoned professionals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: System Analyst / Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
Function: System Analysis and Software Development
Reporting to: Head, Application Development
Travel Frequency: Occasional
Purpose of the Job
- Primary responsibility for the development and support of the OSS/BSS platform and its integration with other systems and applications.
Expected Key Results:
- Develop and build software and applications
- Ensure feasibility and usefulness of projects
- Minimum 2.1 / Upper Credit Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Computer Information Systems or any related field or a combination of related experience and education.
- 3 – 5 years work experience.
- Strong system integration skills
- Knowledge of software development process, quality control, and impact assessment
- Demonstrated knowledge in mobile platforms, internet technologies and user interface
- Good understanding of web application development using HTTP REST, software standards, software development life cycle and methodologies
- Hands-on experience with Perl programming, Linux, Postgres RDBMS, and Apache web server required
- Demonstrated experience developing database driven web applications using PHP, Python, Ruby on Rails, or Java, a plus
- Experience working in a multi-platform (LINUX, Mac-OS and Windows) environment.
- Experience working with version control systems (Subversion, Git)
- Previous experience with Telco OSS/BSS software, such as Free side and Free Radius, a big advantage
- Strong team player.
- Ability to mentor less experienced engineers
- Proven ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects effectively, deal with changing priorities, and to meet deadlines in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to present information and ideas clearly and succinctly and to explain various application software and hardware to end users.
- Solid problem solver.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new tool sets, technology and concepts
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th June, 2022.
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.