Supply-Side Officers at New Incentives
New Incentives is a pioneer in a growing movement of giving small incentives to caregivers whose infants get immunized, while increasing awareness of the health benefits of childhood vaccinations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply-Side Officer
Locations: Adamawa / Taraba, Kebbi, Katsina, Sokoto and Zamfara
Job Type: Full-time
Department: Stakeholder Relation
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily review of the various platforms from which supply-side issues can be identified and update of all supply-side logs.
- Continually engage and communicate with FMs or LCCOs of clinics or LGAs with cases to investigate, identify actions already taken, and ascertain status of supply-side cases.
- Develop and disseminate supply-side reports to team members on a daily basis via email.
- Follow up with team members on a daily basis and take action to resolve supply-side issues, identify case status, and update the supply-side logs.
- Provide supply-side verbal reporting and active participation during the twice weekly government relations team meeting.
- Engage with supply-side government stakeholders to advocate program and supply-side followup.
- Provide innovative recommendations and ideas on how to minimize or eradicate supply stockout and runouts.
- Conduct phone calls with all LCCOs and Apex Clinic Officers in charge of vaccine distribution at LGAs and clinics, respectively, on alternating weeks.
- Weekly update of the Master case log.
- Report all security incidents in areas of operations, including incidents that do not directly affect staff and/or operations.
- Take responsibility for personal safety and the safety of team members, as applicable, in the field.
- Read and understand all Security documents in the context of operations, including SOPs and Country Security Plan.
- As assigned by leadership (Less than 5% of role).
Key Performance Indicators
- Rate of reduction in:
- monthly number of stockouts
- monthly number of rankouts
- Rate of responsiveness to stockout and runout cases:
- on the supply-side dashboards
- Identified during calls to LCCOs
- Identified during calls to apex clinics
- Rate of adherence to:
- daily updating of the clinic, apex clinic or LGA case logs before night fall
- Weekly updating of the master case log before the preceding Monday
- Timely daily reporting to team members via email before 5pm
Education and Work Experience:
- HND or Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Holding a similar position in the NGO sector will be advantageous.
- 1 – 3 years relevant experience in an NGO.
- The candidate must be a resident or willing to relocate to Adamawa/Taraba, Kebbi, Kaduna, Sokoto, Zamfara states.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, and regulations relating to the development sector
- Strong customer service and people management skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- High ethical standards and integrity
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) in Hausa
- Strong interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 15th March, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Supply-Side Officers at New Incentives
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.