New Incentives is a pioneer in a growing movement of giving small incentives to caregivers whose infants get immunized, while increasing awareness of the health benefits of childhood vaccinations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply-Side Officer
Location: Zamfara / Sokoto
Employment Type: Full-time
Category: Stakeholder Relation
- The Supply-side Officer (SSO) will be responsible for supply-side review and identification of cases, investigation, acting to resolve cases and daily reporting. In addition, the SSO will make contributions and recommend ideas that will reduce or eradicate stockout and runouts.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily review of the various platforms from which supply-side issues can be identified and update of all supply-side logs
- Continually engage/communicate with FMs or LCCOs of clinics or LGAs with cases to investigate, identify actions already taken and status of supply-side cases.
- Conduct alternating weekly phone calls with all LCCOs and Apex Clinic Officers in charge of vaccine distribution at LGAs and clinics respectively
- Weekly update of the Master case log.
- Provide supply-side verbal reporting and active participation during the twice weekly government relations team meeting.
- Engage and advocacate with supply-side government stakeholders
- Provide innovative recommendations and ideas on how to minimize or eradicate stockout and runouts.
- Develop and disseminate supply-side report via email to team members on a daily basis
- Follow up daily with team members taking action to resolve supply-side action towards identifying case status and update.
- Report all security incidents in areas of operations including incidents that do not directly affect staff and/or operations
- Take responsibility for personal safety and the safety of team members as applicable on the field
- Read and understand all Security documents on the context of operations including SOPs and Country Security Plan
- As assigned by leadership (Not more than 5% of role)
Key Performance Indicators
- Rate of reduction in monthly number of stockouts
- Rate of reduction in monthly number of rankouts
- Rate of responsiveness to stockout and runout cases on the supply-side dashboards
- Rate of responsiveness to stockout and ranout cases identified during calls to LCCOs
- Rate of responsiveness to stockout and ranout cases identified during calls to apex clinics
- Rate of adherence to daily updating of the clinic, apex clinic or LGA case logs before night fall.
- Rate of adherence to weekly updating of the master case log before preceding Monday
- Rate of adherence to timely daily reporting to team members via email before 5pm.
Education and Work Experience:
- HND or Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Similar position holders in the NGO sector will be advantageous.
- Minimum of 1 – 3 years relevant experience in an NGO.
- The candidate must be a resident or willing to relocate to Zamfara and Sokoto.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities and regulations relating to the development sector.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) skill in Hausa).
- Strong problem solving skills.
- High ethical standards and integrity.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Strong interpersonal skill.
- Strong customer service and people management skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 5th November, 2021.