Supply Chain Officer at MANO Africa
MANO Africa is the next generation of eCommerce, pioneering ultra fast grocery delivery in Africa by combining sophisticated technology with quick commerce, and with a promise to deliver our customers' orders within 30 minutes. We boast of a sophisticated and strong network of riders as they are the lifeline of our business and they make it possible to deliver groceries to our customers ultrafast and efficiently.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Chain Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
- The Supply Chain Officer will be responsible for stock stability and cost control across all product categories and inventory, overseeing inbound & out-bound supply chain activities, ensuring goals of cost effectiveness, timely order fulfilment and inventory management are achieved.
- Responsible for replenishing the stock by regularly creating the purchase order based on the department’s supplier schedule and tracking the delivery and return process.
- Support the relationship with the suppliers to ensure a steady supply of products and to avoid stock shortage.
- Negotiate with suppliers and recommend suppliers with respect to cost, quality and delivery competitiveness across all of the supply chain.
- Reconcile between PO and supplier’s invoice upon delivery before inbounding.
- Report on frequent out of stock items to category leader; daily report about orders made and orders delivered.
- Inform the Category Leader about any cost change and new price lists.
- Share weekly report on out-of-stock items and reason for it.
- Create new items on system and update the master file/product data with all the relevant fields.
- Liaise with admin clerks at the store level on all PO related issues.
- Oversee inbound and out-bound supply chain activities.
- Coordinate supplier payments with the Finance department.
- Monitor and analyze the inventory composition, reviewing levels of supplies, ordering new products, and providing reports on the company’s inventory levels.
- Suggest and get all necessary approval on transfers of stock management across all Mano warehouses.
- Avoid over-stock of slow-moving items.
- Manage the purchase of easily damaged items and short shelf-life items.
- Bachelor's Degree in a Commercial related or relevant field.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in similar role and/or within fast growing and fast paced businesses.
- Ability to crunch data and run some analysis on excel is a must.
- Strong communication skill is a must.
- Available to work onsite with close proximity to Victoria Island is a requirement.
- Experience in being part of supply chain operations for a portfolio of products is desired.
- Must have a strong understanding of ecommerce, inventory, and suppliers management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Supply Chain Officer at MANO Africa
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.