Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.
Promasidor – We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
JobTitle: Supervisor – Procurement
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time · Associate
- Conduct research to source the best products and suppliers in terms of right cost.
- Daily management of corrugate and flexible materials for factory use.
- Negotiation, price trend, keep log of key drivers of any increase and agree contracts.
- Build and maintain good relationships with new and existing suppliers.
- Forecast price trends and their impact on future activities.
- Analyze data and produce reports and statistics on spending and saving.
- Conduct supplier performance evaluation.
- keep up to date with trends and innovations, regulation and new technology that can impact on the business.
- LPO Issuance, closure, and Vendor’s compliance to delivery plan.
- Submission of monthly reports on all local related materials / activities.
- Develop strategies to make sure that cost savings and supplier performance targets are met – or exceeded.
- Liaise between suppliers, manufacturers, internal teams such as supply chain, planning, marketing, IT and sales, and customers to deliver result.
- Undertake value for money reviews of existing contracts and arrangements.
- Ensure the security and sustainability of sources of essential products and services.
- Carry out other assigned tasks for the unit.
Education & Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc) / HND Purchasing and Supply.
- At least three years’ experience in related field.
- Knowledge of PBI and Professional Certification will be an added advantage.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Must be familiar with foreign importation and documentation
- Computer proficiency (Excel, words, presentation etc)
- Trend Analysis
- Team Building.
- Market Intelligence
- Stock Management
- Strong Negotiation skill
- Excellence in Execution
- Strategic thinking
- Problem solving
- Relationship Management.
- Forward planning
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply