Direct Danniel Investment Limited (DDIL) is a limited liability company and a Parent body to seven (7) different subsidiaries namely: Direct Danniel Savings/Loan, International Film Village and Estates, Mega Contribution, Christian Cable Television Network, Five Star Security Company, Legends of Africa and ICDAF Films Production Company. A short summary of the services of these subsidiaries are; Real Estate, Cable Television Channel, Film Production and Marketing, Savings and Loans business, Import and Export, e.t.c.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
We are seeking for a supervisor who can deliver or is willing to learn how to deliver on the following:
- Supervise day-to-day operations, ensuring the quality, standards and meeting the expectations of the customers daily.
- Responsible for the preparation, presentation and subsequent achievement of the DDIL’s annual Operating Budget, Marketing & Sales Plan and Capital Budget.
- Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Keeps the Front Office team focused on the critical components of operations to drive guest satisfaction and the desired financial results.
- Provides services that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention.
- Improves service by communicating and assisting individuals to understand guest needs, providing guidance, feedback, and individual coaching when needed.
- Identifies the developmental needs of others and coaching, mentoring, or otherwise helping others to improve their knowledge or skills.
- Provides guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
- Establishes challenging, realistic, and obtainable goals to guide operation and performance.
- Conducts department meetings and continually communicates a clear and consistent message regarding the Front Office goals to produce desired results.
- Reviews staffing levels to ensure that guest service, operational needs and financial objectives are met.
- Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example.
- Ensures property policies are administered fairly and consistently, disciplinary procedures and documentation are completed according to Standard and Local Operating Procedures (SOPs).
Education and Work Experience
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification.
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
- Must be a resident of the state he/she is applying from
- Knowledgeable in financial institution standards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service with a client focus
- Effective corporate leadership and team management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suites (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Attention to detail and procedures.
- Ability to liaise and communicate with clients directly.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
N90,000 salary monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 8th July, 2022.
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.