Negxy Concept Limited is an international, educational and consulting agency in Nigeria that aims at fulfilling the desires of students with the intentions to study abroad.
We are partners with more than 1,000 reputable universities from 5 countries (Australia, Canada, UK, Ireland and USA) and since the year 2013, our experienced consultants have assisted over 5,000 students, ensuring they have a stress-free application process based on their interests, academic records and the best offers available for them.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Student Counsellor (Male)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide accurate information regarding study abroad programs, courses, colleges and universities and countries like USA, UK, Ireland, Canada,etc.
- Share in detail about the course for abroad Education i.e. for Diploma, Bachelor’s, and Masters (all stream).
- Counsel students regarding abroad education opportunities such as regarding Country, Course, Universities and programme selection, and career planning.
- Maintain a proper database of students counselled, and applications sent to abroad
- Receive client details and judge the suitability of the candidate for the course and university of his/her choice and accordingly give guidance
- Assisting with activities to promote Universities represented by the Company.
- Responsible for timely reporting to the Manager.
- Assist students on application procedures, visa applications, applying for accommodation and preparing students for their studies overseas.
- Ensure admission and visa procedures along with accommodation and travelling are done within deadlines.
- Stay updated about the various study abroad programs offered by College/universities and use the knowledge in helping students.
Desired candidate should have:
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND in relevant fields
- Excellent IT skills.
- Should possess good customer service skills and willingness to assist students and parents with any queries they might have during the phone conversations.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant Study Abroad industry experience is required.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their full CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 22nd January, 2022.