Stores Officer at Megawatts Nigeria Limited
Megawatts Nigeria Limited is an infrastructure solutions provider, we offer Mechanical, Electrical and Piping solutions for construction, oil & gas sectors, infrastructure and industrial projects. Our pride lies in the provision of innovative engineering services using the latest technologies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Stores Officer
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Store Officer job includes checking inventory records for accuracy, keeping records of items shipped, received, or transferred to another location, sorting, or moving goods between different locations within timeline and in good conditions, store officers will also compile reports on various aspects of changes in inventory
- Takes proper inventory of supplied materials
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the store.
- Treat request of materials from site as urgent as possible.
- Perform other store-related duties, including returning, packing and labeling material supplies.
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to store manager for record keeping.
- Ensures proper housekeeping
- To ensure the proper tagging of identification slip on each item.
- Prepare weekly, Monthly & Annually Material consumption & requirement reports.
- To maintain the Store Inventory Level in view of monthly consumption.
- Supervise store labors and getting results through efficient & effective way.
- Knowledge, Skills and Behavior required to succeed in Role.
- Ensures on time delivery of requested materials to site.
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
- Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs.
- Monitors usage of materials on site and ensures that materials not used are returned back to the store.
- Monitors the movement of materials by issuing waybills to drivers before dispatch to site
Educational Qualifications/ Requirements
- Minimum of B.Sc. / HND in Social Science from a reputable University
- Knowledge of Inventory management.
- Minimum Experience Required: 5 years and above
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suites.
- Professional certifications would be added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 27th February, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Stores Officer at Megawatts Nigeria Limited
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.