Pinnah Foods Limited (The Ice Cream Factory & Yin Yang Express) is a fast-growing restaurant chain operating in the city of Lagos and we are currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to join our vibrant team in the position below:
Job Title: Store Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure accurate record keeping and complete documentation to confirm stock levels and maintain proper inventory control.
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies and report those to audit & compliance/ accounting for reimbursements and record keeping.
- Ensure that all materials received into the store meet the approved standards and specifications given by the company (e.g. size, quality, brand, expiration date etc).
- Ensure that requisitions are placed in a timely manner with procurement in line with given re-order levels to avoid stocking-out.
- Ensure all supplies when received are properly and safely stored in accordance with given guidelines.
- Follow all relevant operational procedures and to ensure that store activities are carried out in a consistent manner.
- Ensure store items are properly stored in pre-designated locations for ease of access and optimization of time and effort in material handling.
- Participate in ad-hoc and scheduled stock counts as and when required.
- Ensure that all store records e.g. Inventory system, requisitions, delivery notes and bin cards are updated accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance with given standards with regards to issuing of materials.
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing and labeling supplies.
- Regular review of the store operation throughout the work process and at completion, including the daily “circle check” to ensure that all products are stored safely.
- Ensure proper storage and disposal of expired products in line with given standards
- Ensure the adherence to FIFO inventory management system.
- Performs other store related duties as assigned.
Experience & Qualifications
- 2 years of experience in storekeeping, inventory control.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Energy and stamina.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Experience in the Hospitality industry or restaurant business is highly desirable.
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc Degree holder.
- Ability to work and keep calm under pressure.
- Must be very familiar with the use of a scale.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Application to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 6th November, 2021.