Store Officer at J-Six Group
J-Six Group is a reputable company with subsidiaries in Quick Service Restaurant (QSR), Agriculture, Trading and Logistics.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Officer
Location: Ijora, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Work Duration: 8 hours shift
- Follow all standards for issuing and receiving stock within the store’s area of operation.
- Monitor and take inventory on regular basis to compile orders based on par levels or needs.
- Receive all items, maintain clear and organized records to ensure all reports and invoices are filed and stored properly.
- Ensure store requisition form is signed by the person collecting the goods and enter into the inventory/materials management system.
- All invoices must be posted immediately upon items received.
- Follow up on documentation of after-hours issues ensuring it is in accordance with established internal controls and procedures
- Conduct inventory audit to determine inventory levels and needs.
- Complete requisition forms for inventory and supplies.
- Work closely with Procurement to order and receive items and equipment.
- Monitor periodic automatic reorder level for all food items to ensure availability of stock.
- Responsible to verify all goods arrived as per agreed purchase, delivery note and agreed quantity has been received
- Responsible for the day to day check on the storage facilities upkeep and hygiene.
- Refuse acceptance of damaged, unacceptable or incorrect items.
- Ensure cleanliness of all areas, keeping storage areas clean and tidy and in strict compliance with hygiene regulations
- Minimum of OND.
- At least 1 year of work experience in the same or related role, added advantage for a fast food restaurant.
- Available for immediate resumption.
- Basic Microsoft Excel knowledge is a must.
- Candidate must live in close proximity to the location of choice.
- Inventory and market requisition knowledge.
- Excellent numerical skills and ability to communicate well with others.
N40,000 monthly (Net).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications / CV to: [email protected] using the preferred Location and Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 17th February, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Store Officer at J-Six Group
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria