Innokas Nigeria Limited (INL) is a limited Liability Company Established in 2010 with its subsidiary company Absolute Choice Excellent Solutions Limited, are foremost leading and major stakeholder in the importation of FMCG and general supplier of Goods and service across the nation. However, as a major stakeholder in the Nigeria business with the Vision (to be the most preferred choice and trusted company that creates values, provides and distribute quality, safe and hygiene product and service to our esteem customer), our outstanding performance and achievement over the years are attributed to the hard work and dedication of our competent and qualified team/personnel and staff having the right and highly professional background, vision and innovative skill and commitment to handle the state of art technologies and infrastructure which we boost of in term Management, Storage facilities, and world-class Logistic.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Store Keeper / Inventory Manager
Job Field: Inventory Management / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
- To ensure that all-stock transaction and inventory movement (both inbound and outbound stock) are captured into the inventory register and accounting system at all times e.g SAGE X3 ERP.
- To ensure that goods received are of the quality and the quantity ordered and in accordance with the agreed quantity and price.
- Monitor stock levels, prepare requisitions for stock replenishment and provide daily issuance reports to accounts.
- To provide and present detailed daily, weekly and monthly stock reports to the management, analysis and forecast trend and escalate non-moving items and recommendations.
- Research, forecast, and advice the organization on price trends, base on market analysis.
- Timely fulfillment of all stock ordering in the right quantity and order as well as to ensure the swift processing of stock with the above aim that would translate to the satisfaction of all respective clients.
- To work closely and liaise with the procurement department, sales department, Inventory Help Desk, internal audit, finance department as well the logistic department to ensure the smooth operation of the organization.
- Adhere strictly to the company’s rules and regulations; Ensure implementation of all warehouse systems and policies . Carry-out other tasks that may be assigned to you periodically.
- Ensure availability of storage space and maintain orderliness and cleanliness of the cold room at all times.
- Perform daily physical count of inventories of the opening and closing stocks in the store before and after-sales daily and as well perform reconciliation with actual available stock.
- To ensure maximum security of all storeroom areas, that no unauthorized person enters the stores or is issued with a key allowing access.
- Investigates and escalates any unusual shortages and reports them to the manager either at the point of receipt or issuing out of the product.
- To ensure that all items are stored correctly, in terms of temperature, humidity, and shelf life and that no product inside the cold room are stored on the floor
- Implement First-In-First-Out (FIFO) principle in the stock management;
- Arrange trucks and supervise laborers for loading and offloading of products in or out of the cold room.
- Prepare and submit weekly and monthly stock reconciliation reports to the Stock Manager detailing shortages, overages, damages or discrepancies in the inventory levels and making recommendations as appropriate.
- B.Sc / HND qualification in Accountancy, Economics or in any other related Management discipline from a recognized university
- Excellent numerical and logical analytics skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Sufficient organizational and operational skills and ability to execute multiple and intricate tasks.
- At least 2 years cognate experience;
- Trustworthy, Transparent and Analytical
- Ability to work under pressure.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: [email protected] using “Application for the Position of an Inventory Officer” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st January, 2022.