Industrial Applications Nigeria Limited – (Indapp) was founded in 1967 in Lagos, Nigeria as a Plastic Manufacturing company. Around the year 2000 it became a trading company dealing in supply of goods, equipment and services for various company.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Keeper
- Take delivery of all incoming materials and reconcile with purchase orders
- Track, document, and resolve any discrepancies on received orders
- Ensure accuracy of the facility’s inventory system by updating records of physical inventory totals, receipts, adjustments, and returns
- Responsible for stock rotation and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
- Oversee the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and minor repairs
- Manage supplier relations and database as well as maintain high ethical relationships both internally and externally
- Create purchase orders and utilize purchasing card to perform low-value procurement activities
- Responsible for shipping cancelled or damaged items back to suppliers as appropriate.
- Manage inventory / supplies and ensure they are within the established minimum and maximum levels
- Keep up-to-date records of receipts, records, and withdrawals from the stockroom
- Responsible for packing, pricing, labeling, and returning supplies
Qualifications and Work Experience
- OND in Accounting or a related discipline
- Minimum of two (2) years relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
- Energetic: The job of a storekeeper requires some physical labor, so it is vital that they can lift 50 kg unaided
- Computer Skills: Applicants are required to have some computer skills to work with computerized inventory system and data entry skills to update the inventory control.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Position as the subject of the email