HT-Limited is Business Management Consulting firm, offering support in business development, human resources management and administration.
HT-Limited is a member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management in Nigeria, with offices in Lagos, Nigeria and Accra, Ghana. We provide customized HR consulting solutions for employers looking to reduce risks and overhead costs, so more time can be spent on revenue generating activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Store Keeper
- The Store Keeper is responsible for maintaining daily records to see what products need to be replenished; this process helps to calculate a monthly or seasonal demand for materials needed to aid business operations.
- Scope includes all consumables (including diesel, operations materials and administrative materials)
- To reduce operational and administrative costs
- To ensure efficient use of all materials
The Storekeeper will work in a store room or warehouse that is filled with supplies and equipment that they must secure whilst storing, releasing, compiling records of the supply in within the store room. Other essential duties include:
- Storing and releasing operational supplies or equipments
- Qualified to open and close the store and perform the necessary daily paperwork
- Compiling the records of the supplies.
- Checking the supplies from time to time
- Recording the number and kinds of supplies.
- Disseminating the supply in its designated areas.
- Checking possible damages or scratches
- Securing the stores (tight access control)
- Maintaining accurate inventory
- Taking inventory of supplies and receive them into store
- Ensuring in-house requisition procedures and documentation are maintained
- Ensuring and monitoring the efficient use of all stock
- Monitoring, documenting and justifying consumables usage pattern in reports
- Recommending and implementing (when approved) strategies and procedures of reducing consumption and costs.
- Maintaining bin cards
- Using accurate measurements in stock management
- Weekly stock taking report to be submitted Monday morning.
- Determining stock reorder levels
- Making requisitions at reorder levels & follow up till supplied
Education And Experience
- HND / B.Sc. in any Management Science
- 2-3 years in similar position.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th April, 2021.