Store Assistant at Agor Homes Limited
Agor Homes Limited is a leading furniture manufacturing and interior design company with the goal of being the best in the industry. We design, build and deliver high-end furniture for customers who care about quality and elegant spaces. We take pride in the perfection of our work and aspirations, our attention to details and our unequalled workmanship in manufacturing classic and contemporary furniture pieces that stands out in the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Assistant
Location: Agidingbi Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Store Assistant is responsible for updating stock levels in the inventory system. He/She knows the importance of inventory control.
- He/She keeps enough stock levels to avoid overstocking. He/She also avoids stocking old items. He/She is familiar with the store layout. He/She replaces stock to meet company’s standards based on the company’s guidelines.
- Assist in ensuring that the stock level is accurately maintained.
- Check & ensure proper authorization of all materials issued to production.
- Provide accurate feedback on stock levels as assigned from time to time.
- Assist in the entry of data on Microsoft Excel or other required software.
- Keep the stock room clean and tidy.
- Ensure stock is organized and well labeled with bin cards.
- Participate in routine and scheduled stock counts as required.
- This is done to avoid wastage. He/She makes sure handling and storage meet standards. The Store Assistant makes sure that all areas of the stores are clean and tidy at all times.
- Assist in moving inventory items from one location to another within the office premises.
- Assist in ensuring that all associated store documentation and record keeping for accounting purposes are kept accurately.
- Perform other routine store/inventory tasks as assigned from time to time.
- Young, Male, SSCE holder
- Previous work experience as a store assistant is an advantage.
- Detailed, Meticulous and Attention to details
- Smart, Proactive, Efficient & Result oriented
- Physical Stamina.
- Proficiency in the use of Excel and other Microsoft Office applications.
- Data Entry skills
- Ability to Multitask and take instructions.
- To reside within Ikeja and its environs (Agidingbi, Ojota, Ogba, Alausa and Oregun).
N30,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: For more information, call: 08126036516
Application Deadline 28th February, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Store Assistant at Agor Homes Limited
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.