State Field Agents at Crown Agents Nigeria
Crown Agents is a high impact social enterprise passionate about transforming the future for millions of people. Since our creation in 1833 we have worked across the globe to improve public services and drive economic growth. Our expertise is finding new solutions to difficult problems for clients in the areas of health, governance, economic growth, humanitarian action and supply chain services. We work with and train leaders at local, national and international level to achieve lasting change drawing on our insight and experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: State Field Agent
Location: Nigeria (One State Field Agent Per Geo-Political Zone)
Slots: 6 Openings
Employment Type: Contract
Duration: 1-year Full Time Project Employee
Sector: Health and Humanitarian
Start date: February 2023
- The COVAX Facility (COVAX) is a global risk-sharing mechanism of pooled procurement and equitable distribution of Covid-19 vaccines. COVAX provides a global solution to the equitable distribution of vaccines to the 190 participating countries and economies.
- The COVAX Advance Market Commitment (“AMC”) is an innovative financing instrument that supports the participation of the 92 low and lower-middle-income economies in COVAX. COVAX will equitably distribute doses to help protect the most at-risk groups.
- In 2021, Gavi has contracted Crown Agents to provide third-party-specific monitoring, validation, and verification services in support of Gavi’s financial and programmatic oversight objectives, working closely with other Gavi Alliance partners and the NPHCDA.
- The Project now seeks to hire State Field Agents to cover all the risk areas of supply chain, cash fiduciary and programme management and will work closely with all Senior and Junior experts to achieve milestone deliverables.
- Support state-level risk monitoring and support activities across cash fiduciary risk areas such as mechanisms for fund management, fiduciary risk mitigation, resolution of fund management bottlenecks, delay in healthcare worker payments, healthcare worker demotivation, financial management practices and value for money.
- Support state-level risk monitoring and support activities across supply chain risk areas such as vaccine distribution planning, storage and transportation, planned preventive maintenance, healthcare waste management, VLMIS, and coordination with the supply chain TWGs.
- Monitor other assurance mechanisms and audit arrangements through spot checks. Including the determination of controls and procedures in place to guard against the risk of cash misuse.
- These may include: financial management procedures, reviews of financial expenditure and activity reports, budgetary monitoring, ensuring proper supporting documents are on file, spot checks, audits etc.
- Monitor and support effective resource mapping and allocation between stakeholders, partners, implementers and funders.
- Support state-level risk monitoring and support activities across programme management risk areas as coordination mechanisms, RI integration, microplanning, HMIS, performance monitoring, RCDG, ACSM, supportive supervision, and use of data for improvement with programmatic TWGs.
- Monitor the fiduciary risks to Gavi’s COVID-19 Delivery Support (CDS) funding and controls and procedures in place to ensure that funds are used as intended.
- With regards to funds channelled through alliance partners discuss and obtain an understanding of the risk environment and approach to providing assurance of proper use of funds.
- Master’s level Certification in Accounting, Economics or Business Administration.
- Member of professional bodies ICAN, ACCA.
- Experience working with the State Primary Healthcare Agency/Board on Routine Immunisation, Supplementary Immunisation and COVID-19 vaccination programmes.
- Experience in the healthcare sector and public health programmes.
What’s on Offer
Crown Agents offers a competitive benefits package.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st January, 2023.
- Crown Agents is committed to diversity and will always promote diversity for all candidates as well as a business culture that reflects that belief. Crown Agents will treat everyone equally irrespective of race, religion, colour, sex, age, national origin, disability, or sexual orientation, and places an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with the policy.
- Crown Agents shall not discriminate unlawfully when deciding which candidates are selected for interview, or in any terms of employment, and will ensure that each candidate is assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications, and abilities to perform the role.
- Crown Agents is committed to being an organisation enhanced by diversity and encourages applications from anyone who shares our values and commitment to improving the lives of communities affected by poverty or conflict
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: State Field Agents at Crown Agents Nigeria
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.