NoemDek Limited is an EPC Company incorporated in Nigeria in 2012, to provide specialized services to the Oil & Gas, Power Generation, FMCGs etc. Over the past five years, the firm and its international partners have supported clients on large infrastructure projects and after-sales services to ensure the assets are maintained effectively and a client’s operations run smoothly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Standard Driver
Employment Type: Permanent
The Transport Division at Noemdek is seeking to hire an experienced driver, The experienced driver must be familiar with driving rules and must understand the road network navigation in Lagos.
- Provide efficient and effective driving support services for the company, ensuring safe transportation from various destinations and assisting on entry and exit from the vehicle
- Plan route and requirements by studying schedule requests by the Office
- Ensure all movements are neatly documented in the log attached to the car
- Keep up a travel log to record areas traveled to, travel time, and work hours
- Send weekly reports on general activities on transportation operations.
- Develop and communicate transportation policies and procedures
- Provide appropriate solutions to and adjust schedule in response to unplanned events.
- Perform Airport pick-up and point to point duties for the companies and clients
- Including any other additional roles as directed by your supervisor or his representative.
- Monitor and communicate to the management through your supervisor the appropriate time for car check / Servicing.
- Ensure that the assigned vehicle is compliant with the Nigerian Federal Road Safety Corps operating requirements
- Ensure vehicle is kept clean and in good running conditions at all times
- Ensure 100% safety of the car.
- Perform required checklist on car daily as shall be provided by the company
- Renew Documents and ensure all documents required by the State and Federal Government are up-to-date
- Develop strategies to monitor and measure the effectiveness of the car.
- Minimum of 8 years driving experience in Lagos
- Valid Federal Government Driver’s and Lasdri License
- Neat and Professional Appearance
- Knowledge of driving Rules, Regulations, and courtesies
- Conversant with the Lagos Road Network and Traffic Regulations of Nigeria (Ikoyi, Lekki and Victoria Island axis are very important)
- Focused, Confident and observant.
- Excellent and Professional Driving
- Defensive Driving
- Effective communication in English Language (Spoken and Written)
- Positive attitude to work
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application deadline 15th February, 2022.