Jubaili Agrotec Limited was established in 2002 (in Nigeria) by the sons of Abdullatif Jubaili as the fruit of their strong solid experience in the field of agriculture and of their reliable sources for quality products such as: Agricultural Pesticides, Agricultural, Insecticides, Agricultural Herbicides, Feed additives, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Spare Parts Storekeeper
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Daily update of stock Stores/Warehouse Management Inventory Management Commercial Operations.
- Handling entire warehouse/stores operations and monitoring overall functioning of processes.
- Store Material Management Raw material, semi-finished and Finished Goods Inventory.
- Data entry in tally, stock take, inventory management, order placing, item analysis, job work material dispatch planning & delivery.
- Responsibilities for receipt of material as per purchase order, supply schedule and physical check as per inventory quantity and quality.
- Responsible for maintaining shortages, Excess inventory, Taking sufficient action to control/liquidate non-moving, slow moving items.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND with 3 – 5 years’ work experience as a Spare Parts Store Keeper.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 23rd June, 2022.
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.