Software Quality Assurance & Testing Intern/Assistant at eHealth4everyone
eHealth4everyone is a digital health enterprise based in Nigeria (Africa) contributing to health service delivery using data science and information technology. At ehealth4everyone, our goal is saving lives and our approach is information and technology. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Quality Assurance & Testing Intern/Assistant
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- We are looking for a Quality Assurance Intern who is passionate about the tech space, a natural leader who has an eye for details and is driven to ensure established standards of quality are met across teams in the organization.
- Undertake software testing & troubleshooting tasks
- Draft & Update Quality Assurance policies & procedures
- Interpret standards & procedures
- Identify areas for improvement in the Quality System
- Identify training needs/ interventions in the Quality system
- Analysis of software and systems to mitigate risk and prevent software issues
- Detect bugs/errors and track effectively using bug tracking tools such as Jira
- Create test cases, test templates, and test plan documents
- Plan, conduct, and monitor testing and inspection of products to ensure quality
- Collect, Compile Data on current Quality standards and analysis to identify areas for improvement
- Investigate Client complaints and non-conformance issues across teams
Qualification and Skills
- A Degree in Computer Science / Engineering, Information Management Technology, Statistics, or any closely related field is required.
- Web data aggregation testing, Data analysis.
- Knowledge of Python is a plus.
- Knowledge of testing tools for various tests
- Knowledge of new technology trends
- Experience creating test plan/strategy
- Ability to pay attention to details in finding bugs.
- At least 1 year of experience in Testing Mobile Applications and Websites
- Knowledge of Unit, functional, stress testing, etc, and automated testing
- Knowledge of automated testing tools
- The candidate must reside in Abuja
- At least one year of experience in software testing.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 23rd January, 2023.
- This is a fully onsite position, not currently available for remote or hybrid.
- Kindly ensure you upload an updated CV
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Software Quality Assurance & Testing Intern/Assistant at eHealth4everyone
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria