GeneSys Health Information Systems Limited is an e-Health company trying to solve a gaping problem in the healthcare sector through the deployment of healthtech solutions including EMR, HMIS and Telemedicine in public and private health systems in Africa. Its primary products facilitate and automate the collection and management of patients’ data and hospital management workflow.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
Team: Development Team
Reports To: Lead Software Engineer
Works With: The Development Team, Quality Assurance Associate and Service Management Team
- We are looking to hire a dynamic and experienced Software Engineer (Full Stack), who will be responsible for the development and maintenance of our awesome collection of e-health products and solutions – Genesys & Gemeni – and augment our development process.
What the Role entails
- Developing, refining, and tuning integrations and implementing product specifications.
- Collecting and documenting users’ requirements; developing user stories and work plans.
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to plan, design and develop subsequent version releases of our current products and other products in line with our SDLC.
- Participating in testing, debugging and peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Migrating older applications (asp) to current Microsoft technologies.
- Preparing reports/manuals and other documentation on products’ status and maintenance.
- Owning and reviewing deliverables for accuracy, quality, and completeness.
- Analysing and resolving technical and application problems.
Our Technical Stack:
Our stack comprises of:
- AWS and Azure DevOps Server
- Microsoft C#
- MS SQL Server (Store procedures, SSIS, SSRS)
- JS frameworks (React, Node & Angular)
- DDD microservices
Biggest Problem To Solve:
- Building and upgrading our EMR, HMIS and Telemedicine Products inline with the best practices.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 5 years of software development experience (front- and back-end).
- Proven record of contributing to product/software design and development.
- Experience testing and/or fixing bugs and implementing product specifications.
- Ability to write clean, functional and transferrable codes.
- Demonstrated experience in technology stack and principles including:
- DDD microservices
- Azure DevOps Server.
Benefits & Perks
- Monthly basic salary of N300,000 Naira
- Complementary – monetary and non-monetary – allowances
- 13th month salary
- HMO coverage
- Fully remote work option
- Long-term service bonus (which is eligible upon 5 years of service)
- Work with a brilliant and diverse team.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 24th January, 2022.