Shago Payments is a financial technology (Fintech) company retailing digital products and services to create a localized marketplace experience for our users. Our application facilitates transactions, such as bill payment, airtime and data purchase, fund transfer, withdrawals, account opening, transport ticketing, examination result checker, betting, on-demand services, e-commerce, savings, and more. As an innovative solution provider with expertise in value-added services and on-demand service delivery, our focus is on reaching the underserved and unbanked market by retailing services through an agent distribution network.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer
Location: Ajao Estate, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Be involved in all the processes related to creating and designing new systems, from initial planning to establishing parameters, designing, writing, coding, encrypting, and testing.
- Support the team to evaluate other complex customer problems, analyze users’ needs and implement solutions to meet those needs.
- Update and analyze risks/issues logs and make improvements or recommendations where necessary.
- Carry out QA testing, search for failures, bugs, systemic problems and report on necessary steps.
- Ensure that the application and platform function properly through software maintenance and testing.
- Document every aspect of the program and system as a reference for future maintenance and upgrades.
- Preparation of weekly status reports on assigned project progress to the line manager.
- Stay informed on the latest industry trends and techniques.
- B.Sc in Computer Science or its equivalent
- Excellent reporting and communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a software developer in a Fintech / Financial institution
- Good working knowledge of java framework, HTML, CSS etc.
- Good working knowledge of building payment applications and interface
- Excellent technical/programming knowledge is imperative.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st January, 2022.