MRT Net Solutions is an IT company dedicated to continuously enhancing the productivity of businesses in Nigeria through the implementation of Information Technology. The productivity of a business is a major determining factor of achieving success and there is no doubt that technology can enhance performance. We want to help businesses implement innovative software solutions that leverage IoT (Internet of Things) and AI (Artificial Intelligence) to produce clear productivity improvements in the areas of decision making, increased capacity, cost reduction and time savings.
Our vision is to be the long-term IT partner for a modern and productive private sector in Nigeria, and we need your help to get there.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Architect
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting Line: The Software Architect will report directly to the CTO
Description / Scope of work
- We are looking for an experienced Software Architect to make intuitivehigh-leveldecisions for software development. You will see the “big picture” and create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team.
- A great software architect has a strong technical background and excellent IT skills. They are experienced in designing and possess ability to develop a unified vision for software characteristics and functions.
- The goal is to provide a framework for the development of a software or system that will result in high quality IT solutions.
- Collaborate with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Approve final product before launch
- Use tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of desired product
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Minimum of 5 years working experience
- Proven experience as software architect
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- High quality organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities.
- Experience in software development and coding in various languages (C#, .NET, Java etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Excellent knowledge of UML and other modeling methods
N200,000 – N250,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 6th December, 2021.