Social Media Manager at Tiger Foods Limited
Tiger Foods Limited produces and markets a wide range of healthy spices, food seasoning, dehydrated vegetables, paste products, and beverages. We offer innovative services and products that are in line with our focus and goals of continuing what we do best.
Our experienced, knowledgeable staff of industry professionals has the know-how to assist you with all of your spice and seasoning needs. Throughout our two decades of successfully servicing our customers and clients, we have built a reputation and relationships that are the hallmark of our business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
- Build and manage company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Medium, TikTok and Instagram.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to both spread our brand and our content and links.
- Listen and engage in relevant social media conversation about our company, competitors and/or industry, from both existing customers and lead and from brand new audiences that doesn’t know us yet.
- Work alongside with other marketers and content creator to help introduce content that educates and entertains our audience.
- Drive consistent and relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Explore new ways to engage and new social networks to reach our target buyers.
- Run regular social media promotions and campaigns to track their success, ranging from twitter chats to Instagram live, to LinkedIn conversations, as well as the content and links posted through these and other channels.
- First Degree in any discipline
- Minimum of 5-year hand on experience as a professional social media manager.
- Active and well-rounded personal presence on social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Represents the company’s ear to the ground to route the appropriate marketers, sales, rep and/or support to rep social conversation.
- Excellent communication and creative thinker, with the ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Social Media Manager at Tiger Foods Limited
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria