Progiant Media is a Leading Digital Marketing Agency in Africa. Our goal is to help Businesses succeed and become Industry leaders in the very competitive Digital Market. We are an Agency you can trust! Our company is made up of Reliable, Responsive professionals who always deliver flawless Results with excellence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Location: Akoka, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Quality Assurance Manager
- Oversee all social media activities
- Responsible for working on briefs and bringing them to life by working with the creative team to produce work of a quality that is above and beyond the competition.
- Work as part of the Creative Execution team to deliver impeccably executed, conversion-focused, motion/graphic design assets, to drive the best quality results for your portfolio of clients.
- Responsible for ensuring the highest quality of design, every time.
- Spare working hours will be put into developing your design skills, supporting ad hoc design projects (such as landing page builds, email design, internal branding, whitepaper design etc.) and working on projects to help improve the department.
- Work on open briefs, alongside Creative Strategists and Copywriters, to transform client-approved creative concepts into brand new campaign assets for advertising campaigns on channels such as Facebook and Google.
- Work closely with Social Specialists to produce iterations of best-performing assets on Search and Social channels, in order to continually maintain and improve campaign performance.
- Design each creative to suit each brand and user segment – from funny and provocative to austere and sophisticated.
Efficiency & Effectiveness Measures:
- Timely delivery
- Satisfactory design output.
- Good Degree qualification in any discipline
- 4 years of work experience.
- Professional Certification an advantage.
Skills and Competencies:
- A strong design portfolio demonstrating digital design across various customer touchpoints.
- Experience working on motion and graphic designs for social media and paid search advertising.
- Expert use of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Interest in growth and digital marketing.
- High Emotional IQ – ability to deliver tough feedback in a constructive manner.
- Team Player – propensity to make decisions that are for the good of the group
- A fast learner – the creative world is constantly changing. We’re looking for people who are curious, want to learn and work on what they don’t know
- Owning it – whether it’s something you’re really proud of or something you’d rather forget (we all make mistakes). We want to be a place where we win together, lose together – and that starts with each of us taking responsibility for delivering the best we can.
- Strong experience working with animated GIFs and videos, After Effects skills are a must.
- Great sense of design and composition, with a strong eye for layout, ability to understand and follow brand guidelines and strong typographic skills.
- Strong organisational and multitasking skills – ability to respond to changes quickly, work at pace, prioritise workload effectively and manage deadlines.
- Understanding of how to pitch ideas with sketches, wireframes and mock-ups.
- N80,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 11th January, 2022.