Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.
Derway is a leading provider of recruitment, staffing and training services. We deliver relevant and consistently high quality talent sourcing,staffing and training.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a talented Social media manager to administer our social media accounts.
- You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers.
- You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
- As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends.
- You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
- Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- OND qualification in Marketing or relevant field with 2 – 4 years relevant work experience.
- Good to have Social Media Manager skills:
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills.
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Candidates living within Yaba preferred.
- For more informatio, please call: 08160660403
Application Deadline 7th March, 2022.