DNA Learning Solutions is a full spectrum Human Capital development provider to businesses in Nigeria and West Africa We specialize in helping private and public sector organisations measurably improve individual and organizational performance. our comprehensive approach to helping organisations achieve results integrates consulting, research, strategic communication and affiliate capabilities with training and conferences to help you identify, address and measure all of the influences within your organisation that impact your success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Intern
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage the social media calendar.
- Brainstorm campaign ideas.
- Post on various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Content management for all our social media platforms and extricating content from the website and populating them on our social media platforms and on external blogs to create buzz and awareness that will drive traffic to the website.
- Source for visual-aid materials such as photos and videos
- Analyze analytics to gauge the success of campaigns.
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Build relationships with followers and communicate regularly with followers on all our social media platforms as needed
- Degree / HND
- 1 – 2 years’ relevant work experience in Social Media Marketing and content writing
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office
- Ability to be involved in multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines
- Possess a smartphone and has a working laptop
- Can work in a Hybrid working arrangement (Onsite and Remote).
- We need a focused, efficient, result-oriented and resilient individual with a strong interpersonal relationship skill. Who must be resident within Yaba and its environs.
- Internet savvy and proficient in the use of social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn)
N40,000 – N50,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st October, 2021.